|Mountain View Sanitary District Weekly Garbage Service|
What should go in your garbage cart?
Please place as much green waste as possible in your green yard waste cart. Place all the containers and materials listed in the recycling section in your brown recycling cart. Everything else goes into your blue garbage cart. If you have any questions, call us at (925) 685-4711.
- Be sure all materials fit inside the cart with lid closed.
- For missed service, please call within 24 hours.
- Before discarding items, consider reusing or donating.
- Place only trash in your garbage cart.
- Leave the cart out the night before or by 5:30 a.m. of your collection day.
- Leave at least four (4) feet of space between garbage cart and any other object, including yard waste and recycling carts and any obstacles such as mailboxes, cars or portable basketball hoops.
- Don't place recyclables, yard waste or hazardous wastes in garbage carts.