|Martinez Weekly Recycling Service|
- Collections are weekly on the same day as your garbage service.
- For missed service, please call within 24 hours.
- Place all recyclables in the brown recycling cart.
- Be sure all materials fit inside the cart with the lid closed.
- Extra cardboard can be recycled four times a year at no additional charge with on-call recycling service.
- Before discarding, consider reusing or donating.
- For recycling and reuse options for other materials call the Recycling Hotline at 1-800-750-4096 or visit www.cccrecycle.org.
Recycle extra yard waste, extra corrugated cardboard or both with up to four (4) free on-call recycling cleanups per year.
To schedule a recycling cleanup, call Allied Waste Services at 925-685-4711 or email Customer Service.
Recycling cleanups are in addition to biweekly yard waste and recycling service and are scheduled for collection on the same day as your regular recycling and yard waste service. If you request a collection on a day other than your regular recycling and yard waste service day, a fee will apply.
- Flatten corrugated cardboard and trim to 4 feet or less on each side. Bundle with cord or string. No maximum on bundle's thickness if less than 50 lbs.
- Place bundled cardboard at the curb by 5:30 a.m. of your pickup day or the night before.
- Keep extra material at least 4 feet away from carts.
|Hangers (metal or plastic)||Hazardous-waste|
|Ink cartridges||Milk cartons|
|Mirrors, window glass||Pipes, plumbing fixtures|
|Plastic-coated paper||Plastic bags|
|Plastic wrap, packaging||Restroom waste|
(needles, syringes, lancets)
|Wax paper||Yard waste|